Two Basic Styles in the Stoll Glass Door Line:
1. Traditional = Glass panels are framed, hinges and handles attach to the small framing around the glass.
2. Totalview = Glass panels are frameless, hinges and handles are attached directly to the glass, with a two part Apoxy Glue.
Standard and Custom Programs:
- Standard doors are available for shipment in 10 working days. We stock the parts for the doors that we list as “standard”. Doors are made per your order, which allows you to mix and match the finishes, while staying within the standard time frame.
- Custom doors are available for shipment in 4-6 weeks.
Advantages of the Stoll Door Design:
- Main frames are made of sturdy 14 gauge steel, 2” channel iron, or iron bar material.
- Choice of Bifold or Cabinet doors that swing back completely 180°. Trackless design that avoids build-up of debris in tracks, promotes easy cleaning, and seals out the cold air more efficiently.
- Cabinet mesh screen is double framed and designed to last the life of the door. Includes latch for extra safety.
- Lifetime closure latch is made of solid brass with adjustable ball bearing tension making it latch as tight or loose as you choose.
- Many finish combinations are available. This allows the door to have a customized look, as though the fireplace was built around it.
- Customize your door with one of our 8 decorative patterns, such as window pane, arched window pane, scroll, abstract, flower or leaf.
- Custom work is a Stoll specialty! We can custom fabricate for the most unusually sized and shaped fireplaces.